Friday 6 February 2015

At Derby Theatre until 7th Feb. Girls Like That

Last night was the first night of Girls Like That and here are a just a few of the comments from the audience members of what sounds like a terrific production on the main stage of Evan Placey's explosive play about the dangers of sexting and the fragility of friendships. I wasn't able to attend as a reviewer but I have been hearing great things about and wanted to share them. More will be added in the next two days.


The play is performed to professional standards by second year University of Derby Arts students. #uodgirlslikethat



"It was great to sit down and already be immersed in the atmosphere of technology and cyberspace."
 
"Brilliant to see my classmates on the main stage at Derby Theatre. It looked and was very professional."

"I really appreciate the underlying themes of the show. It was really powerful."

"Technically fantastic! The acting was brilliant. I really enjoyed it."

No comments: